Audio buzzing issue and picture freezing during playback

• Gelöst

Audio buzzing issue and picture freezing during playback

Hi,I have had my z7+ box for 2 weeks.

I am having sound problem, a buzzing sound when playing movies, Problem goes away when choosing SDR instead of HDR10 in the android settings. But if I choose HDMI auto it turns back to HDR10 in the Android setting by itself.The biggest problem though is that the picture freezes now and then (every 5 min or so). Doesn't matter if it is a smal divx file of 700Mb or a 1080p x264, 10Gb file.All media formats is freezing. I have tried to play the file over my GB network and also with a USB stick. No difference.I have changed all my network cables to cat 6, still the same. Started up my old mediaplayer again (xtreamer Ultra). No problem playing any file over network or USB stick.Have I recieved a faulty box and/or is the problem known from Firmware/chip?

looking forward to your suggestions of what to do.
      Factory reset solved the problem.

Same S/W before and after but now everything works now. No problem with sound or picture.

Today I updated with the new software release 25/1, no problem with that either.

Maybe it can help someone else that has some problem, do a factory reset and see if that helps.

Thanks to satking and formuler support for the help.
      Nice it works now.
      I`m always telling to the people they should do factory reset (after major changes in fw) and even after the latest one from today (important update) should the FR be done.

Keine technischen Fragen per PN - Fragen gehören immer ins Forum!

No technical questions trough PM - questions belongs always into Board!
      Bitte Forenregeln beachten - Please follow the Board Rules

Hi.

I also had this problem. I changed every setting and every piece of equipment including tv.

I then decided it must be the box so got a replacement and it also does it.

Glad to see it wasn't just myself that got this problem but it has to be a softwarw issue within the z7+

I changed to SDR thinking it had fixed it but the noise came back. Same situation as you within terrarium and youtube but never mytv

Proof : sendvid.com/p1ro9sx8

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Rowan88“ ()

Rowan, why you posting same text in 4 different threads? Once should be enough!

Please post in future only in one thread, thanks.
      I`m collecting infos and test to reproduce this problem but until now it was not possible to reproduce the issue on my side. For forwarding to the Tech. i need more precise infos. Starts with the SW nb., factory reset done, connect config, TV, AVR if connected, test with avr and without, only box and tv + settings, happens on all channels or only on one, there are so many combinations and i need to be leaded to the point.

No problem.

The only information I can give you is the same as most threads.

Doesn't give the problem on MyTVOnline, I have only received it on TerrariumTV, YouTube and Kodi.

The problem itself is random most of the time as when it has happened I have rewinded the stream but it won't do it again.

Sometimes I get it happening once in a full movie, others have done it constantly every 5mins or so.

I had this problem over 2 devices, 2 different firmware versions, and changing a combination of cables, power adapters and even the TV (one 1080p and other 4K)

I do have other video footage of this error if you need.

Is there anyway we can check a log on the device so if it happens I can look at that for some form of data for you?
      Yes please, post dl url to your another videos. Want to send today my updated list to Formuler.

SAM schrieb:

Yes please, post dl url to your another videos. Want to send today my updated list to Formuler.

As requested mate here is another two videos of the buzzing error, one is from Terrarium TV and the other is from Youtube:

sendvid.com/7pj5k21w
      sendvid.com/ftdxk5tl

I have more on my PC but I recently backed phone up so I will need to fish through the folders saved.

Hope this helps resolve the issue.
      TY for the Videos, i have already reported this issue to Formuler.
      What resolution do you use? Can you test this with 720-1080 and 4k?

Short explain:
      Detailed bug reporting is very difficult if the supporter doesn`t become from first step all needed data, FW-SW version, connected devices etc.etc.
      If it`s not reproducible on other Z7+ STB it`s then more complicated. When we have all needed data, logical text explain, video or pictures, then we forward all to Formuler. After intern check it goes to the Engineers and they decide what can be done earlier and what not. You can call it Priority list.

Some Bugs can be fixed soon, some needs few weeks or Months, depends how much work is inside. With detailed reporting is my work done. When you read in Update History that your Bug is fixed then it`s time to be happy or i get short response and post earlier :)
      Engineers works always simultaneous on few projects, Z7+ is only one of them.

The issue from this thread is forwarded and need now patience.

I`m always searching for this Bug to Reproduce but until now i was not able to hear it. Strange is also that only you 4 reported this here until now. Formuler has also other reporting channels and there was not any similar report. How ever, it`s forwarded and will be checked. In next Update (end of March) /Updates will be also improvements on HDMI/HDR, so maybe this fix solve already this problem.