Audio buzzing issue and picture freezing during playback

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I done yet another factory reset and so far no buzzing!!! No buzzing through terrarium or kodi. Haven't changed any [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] either. I'll keep you updated if the buzz comes back...

For information purposes after you done the factory reset did you change any other [lexicon]settings[/lexicon]? and what resolution do you have it set to?

I will try it but I doubt it will bring success based on when I received the second box the latest update was already out so my current box was technically a fresh boot with latest revision.

Edited once, last by Rowan88 ().

• Just a followup...

Since the System Factory Reset I had only installed Terrarium via Marketplace and Yes Player. I have tested Youtube and Terrarium and the buzzing seems to have gone.

I am going to now try installing one app at a time to see if it maybe a media player or some app that causes this issue, unless Formuler have released some sort of silent update.

• just come across this forum. I too have the buzzing noise. someone on here did say to change the audio setting but same issue.

my formuler z7+ is connected to a 55 inch LG TV, via HDMI, with direct ethenet cable to router. the buzzing only happens on IPTV. done many trials with iptv and same buzzing on all. the buzzing comes every 30 min or so.

I am on the latest firmware.

I see some people explain that a reset fixes this. can someone confirm, if I reset, do I lose what I have in terms of apps etc?