Formuler F1 and IPTV

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

How does the F1 do IPTV compared to Z7+ and S Turbo?

How do the 3 boxes compare in terms of speed and features for IPTV?

Kind Regards,
    Eva

• Hi again,

Could I get some help on this one please?

I'm in a situation where I need two iptv boxes for two different locations. At one location I only need iptv, but at the other location I could use satellite if I wish. In the latter case a combo sat/iptv box like the F1 would be very practical.

So how does the iptv part of the F1 compare to a "pure" iptv box like the Z7+ or a combo box like the S Turbo?

Are Z7+ and S Turbo faster in the menus, have better picture quality or have more features than the F1?

Or does the F1 - being a premium box - have any features for iptv that Z7+ and S Turbo lacks?

Kind Regards,
    Eva

• Official Post

Hello eva,

So how does the iptv part of the F1 compare to a "pure" iptv box like the Z7+ or a combo box like the S Turbo?

F1 is Linux Enigma 2 FHD Box with twin tuner. Very good box and for people they doesn't want to change to 4k. M3U IPTV with addons is possible and works good but some other IPTV features are not comparable with new boxes like Z7+ or S hybrid series.

Are Z7+ and S Turbo faster in the menus, have better picture quality or have more features than the F1?

Each box is fast in the menus and zapping speed is with Z and S a little bit faster. Each box have very good picture quality. I like the F1 very much but this box is already 5 years on market and comparable S turbo have better picture (my own conclusion). Its also 4k box and just future-proof. If you look on F1 and Linux image features, then the F1 win because its stable box with many supported Images and hundred of addons. Its also open source box.

Or does the F1 - being a premium box - have any features for iptv that Z7+ and S Turbo lacks?

IPTV future belongs to Z and S Series but also Linux get always new addons and improvements. It's quiet two different worlds between Android and Linux.

• Thank you very much, very helpful answers!

Are the S and Z7+ Android boxes easier than the F1 to setup for IPTV? I am familiar with both Android and Linux, but far from an expert.

Eva