Unable to wake box from sleep

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Sorry, my intention is not to Spam but answer. If so many people have the same issue I don't understand why isn't it fixed? I have a brand new device, it did the latest firmware upgrade 2 days ago and now it is a brick - my post wont hurt you but a bad product will hurt you. It looks like you should fix the product and not blame me for Spam but I wont answer anymore people comments about having the same issue over and over.I returned the one that I have and ordered a second one and I hope it was a bad device but Im afraid to update it with so many bad reports of firmware being faulty

• Very simple question.

When in standby mode the light on the unit should be red or green .

I have the same problem. When in red, my unit will not wake up in the morning, until I unplug and replug the Z7+

Should I leave the unit GREEN all the time .

Thank you.

The box is RED when in standby mode and you should always put the unit into standby while not using it. Try to end all the processes when putting the box into standby like I do. I have been doing this for a while now and it has been waking up from standby every single time. So try it :winking_face:

• Official Post

Sorry, my intention is not to Spam but answer. If so many people have the same issue I don't understand why isn't it fixed? I have a brand new device, it did the latest firmware upgrade 2 days ago and now it is a brick - my post wont hurt you but a bad product will hurt you. It looks like you should fix the product and not blame me for Spam but I wont answer anymore people comments about having the same issue over and over.I returned the one that I have and ordered a second one and I hope it was a bad device but Im afraid to update it with so many bad reports of firmware being faulty

Answering to other post even in solid critic way is not the problem but to say it`s crap and the users should not buy such device is something different. Not to mention on manufacturers forum, all postings on same day and fresh account! All Mods and me saw what you was writing (even if now edited we can see what was written!), so please don't change the words like you need, i didn`t blamed someone only showed with my finger on your text. So let as stop with this games and use our time in productive way. Such discussion ends for me at this point. Please read also the forum rules.

Product with some bugs have to be fixed and this is what Formuler do and this steady. Nobody will deny issues if this exists.

The problem with standby mode is very strange. 90% doesn`t have this problem, for other 5% the latest FW and MOL solved this problem.

For others 5% like you it`s very annoying when this happens but therefore is also this new beta to solve this problem.

Good luck with new box.

• The newbox arrived and is working perfectly so far. Much better than the 2 other devices i have tried. Customers expect things to work right away and while it may be 5% that is a pretty huge number of devices with issues but i appreciate your help to fix it.

• Official Post

Nice to hear new box works good. The mentioned 5% are not representative and not from any statistic, i took this number. Real data should be in end statistic 1- 0.x %.

• Hi, just to let you know that my Formuler Z7+ is not waking up after putting it on standby overnight.

It was doing it before the June update and then was ok after the June update but unfortunately the issue has returned again this week

• Hi, just to let you know that my Formuler Z7+ is not waking up after putting it on standby overnight.

It was doing it before the June update and then was ok after the June update but unfortunately the issue has returned again this week

Try factory reset, I had the same problem and now I don't have the waking up issue anymore. Hope it helps!

• Official Post

For those still experiencing the "Stuck in Standby" issue, can you provide feedback about the following?

Do you have MYTVOnline version 1.9.35 installed?

When System Power Mode is set to 'Standby':

• If you remove all USB and SDCARDS from your Formuler device, does the problem still occur?
    • Does the problem occur if you completely Exit MYTVOnline first, before putting the Formuler device into standby mode?
  • Hi, I am using MYTVonline Ver 1.9.35, I always completely exit MYTVonline when I put my box in standby mode. I will try removing my usb stick tonight when I put my box in standby mode.

• Hi

i just bought a brand new z7+ and the box works one day...now the red lamp is stearing at me and the box wont start with the remote...tips?

/Mikael

• Official Post

With this tool ->