Slow motion then freezing on start-up

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Every time I turn on my Z7+ it will boot up to the main screen fine. But, when I go to MyTVOnline it will play in slow motion for 3-5 seconds, with no audio, then freeze. I can usually play PP or the Vaders APK without this happening. The only fix is to reboot the unit, and sometimes I will have to reboot a few times to correct. I have two Z7+ boxes and both of them do the same thing. This also happened with PP and all other apps a few times but rarely.

Please, has anyone else experienced this ? It is very frustrating to have to reboot every time when turning it on. Thanks for comments in advance.

• Try to clear all apps running in the background and try MYTVONline again.

Hold the MENU button until you see the recent apps appear.
    Then press the RED button to clear all running apps from memory.
    Finally try MYTVOnline again.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I've done that too. I appreciate the ideas but I really think there is a bug in the box. I can't believe no one else is having this issue. I have two boxes and they both do this. When I plug the Dreamlink T1+ in it runs absolutely beautifully, no issues at all. I know it's not my ISP, Router, or TV. It is either MyTVOline is buggy, or a software issue.

I've contacted Formuler tech support and got no response. They told me to open a ticket as a response to my open ticket. Just very frustrated.