Hi which versions of TV Tuners are compatible with the Z7+ for North America frequencies?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi I have two questions from our group. Which TV Tuner are compatible with the Z7+ for North American Frequencies? The TV-Tuner by Formuler is only compatible with EU markets. Want to advise the group accordingly for the North American marketing also please keep in mind that it is compatible with the box itself.

The second question we have is new. Are you able to record catch up programs or just Live-TV some of the viewers are trying to record catch up with no luck and only Live-TV works? Is this correct or any work around.

Thanks in advance support group.

• Official Post

Hi,

1. Tv tuner compatibility list is at moment unknown but i think 175n could say which chipset should work with z7+.

2. Like i know only live tv is possible, record and timeshift.

• Official Post

Hello,

We don't have a list of supported ATSC devices right now.

Furthermore, "supported" has two meanings with regards to Formuler devices.

• Some USB ATSC tuners will work out of the box with the dedicated Android app that comes with the tuner.
      If this suits you, find an ATSC USB tuner that lists compatibility with Android devices.
    • If your intention is to use the USB tuner with MYTVOnline, software and driver porting is required from our side.
      Driver porting and software porting takes time and this functionality is not on our software roadmap currently.

If this functionality is important please let your dealer know.
    If we get enough feedback from our distribution networks, we can consider adding this feature to MYTVOnline.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Yes, this functionality is important for me also. It may be important for many potential customers and can expand market of this great box. Thanks