March/April Update

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello Sam,
    I do not understand why a ticket is open now, when this problem has been identified for several weeks!!!???
    For customers who do not have a 1080p resolution this is a real problem.
    The pause fonction is very important. What do you think?
    I am quite disappointed that we are worring about less important details for the release of the next udpate.

• Official Post

Formuler support team
    please make it possible to Power On/off and wake up/standby Z7+ Using usb remote that are widely available in market.

With holding Off button for 2 sec. you got standby, power off and restart.
    Btw. please don't post same content several times in other threads, thank you.

Hello Sam,
    I do not understand why a ticket is open now, when this problem has been identified for several weeks!!!???
    For customers who do not have a 1080p resolution this is a real problem.
    The pause fonction is very important. What do you think?
    I am quite disappointed that we are worring about less important details for the release of the next udpate.

I do not know what you understand under internal ticket but for me it`s pushing already reported or new very important issue and give to this higher priority. Wrong?

Hello everyone,
    Do you have news about the update?
    Many people are seriously starting to get impatient because they can not access a TV Series.
    Do you still think this week?

Thank you

Hi Sam the option série is in the new update?????thanks

Like already written it was planned to implement this new feature into MOL and coming update. Unfortunately it was not included into Beta 2 , the reason know only the devs. I `m also waiting for response to forward to you.

• Hello Sam,

Thank you for your answer.
    It may be a lack of understanding on my part. Sorry.
    We have a real lack of information about it, which can make us belive that it is not followed.
    Is it possible to have more details, example delay.
    Thank you very much.

• Official Post

All ok, looks like many of us are little bit sensitive last days :winking_face:
    Believe me at moment i can only say few days more patience, because if i write something else and then comes again some delay, no one will be happy.

What i can say now:
    1. Official will come after Beta Test finish.
    2. TV Series in MOL will be released soon after the official update.

• What I find unfortunate with MyTVOnline is to have to relaunch the portal every time to update the list of channels when they were changed in the Xtream Codes panel. A thing that there is no need to do with devices type MAG, because they are updated directly as it works portal url while MyTvOnbline works in copy.

• Thank you for the answers but "soon" means nothing for me and my customers.
    I've bought 40 devices and maybe more "soon".
    I need more than "soon". Customers deserve better than "soon" as an answer. they want their séries.
    Thank you.

• All ok, looks like many of us are little bit sensitive last days :winking_face:
    Believe me at moment i can only say few days more patience, because if i write something else and then comes again some delay, no one will be happy.

What i can say now:
    1. Official will come after Beta Test finish.
    2. TV Series in MOL will be released soon after the official update.

Sam, I have tried to be patient as well, for 2 months now. You guys have been good at providing us with updates on the progress, but the release itself now is almost a month late and I think we're all growing impatient. If there are any signs of further delays, can you simply add me to the Beta test list, so I can at least start using the fixes through the beta release?

• Official Post

Ok, i forwarded this to someone from devs. side and hope he will post soon something.

• Thank you for the answers but "soon" means nothing for me and my customers.
    I've bought 40 devices and maybe more "soon".
    I need more than "soon". Customers deserve better than "soon" as an answer. they want their séries.
    Thank you.

Why are you being a dick?

nobody held a gun to your head to make you buy 40 boxes. They are working on the issues. If thats not good enough, learn to write code and fix them yourself. Seriously, it boggles my mind the entitled BS that comes from some people! Buying a product does not give you the right to demand it works the way you want it to!

Last time I checked this was an iPTV box and it plays IPTV just fine. All this other stuff...TV series, etc...is periphery. It’ll work when they make it work.

• Why are you being a dick?

nobody held a gun to your head to make you buy 40 boxes. They are working on the issues. If thats not good enough, learn to write code and fix them yourself. Seriously, it boggles my mind the entitled BS that comes from some people! Buying a product does not give you the right to demand it works the way you want it to!

Last time I checked this was an iPTV box and it plays IPTV just fine. All this other stuff...TV series, etc...is periphery. It’ll work when they make it work.

I was going to post something very similar. Just be thankful with what you have. What works does work well. What doesn't is being fixed. What other boxes have a current dev team continuously improving their product?

A person shouldn't be making "promises" to their customers without something set in stone. Be thankful you get updates. There are many phone manufacturers that promise updates and never deliver. Others take months to come out with something only to have it break functionality.

Formuler wants to get things right. Give them time. Things can only get better!

• Official Post

How ever, we have now the Info and Customers will get the "TV Series" in coming update. Please note, there could be some parts still not improved because of pushing from all sides for official release.
    Devs. would like to have more time to deliver Bugfree release, in such situations this is not always possible. Thanks for understanding.

• Hi Formuler team,
    my IPTV provider has set the series in a spécific category but i cannot see that with mytvonline. Is it something you think fix soon because we are series addicts but like also use mytvonline instead their custom iptv app
    Thx for your answer

• The beta is so much better than when I first got box on release (had z7+ then got rid after 4 weeks)

Since acquired new z7+ this week, run beta and latest.

Box is smoother, faster, reminders work, epg pulls in background, hot key setup for android side and tbh really good I have found.

• The beta for me caused problems with kodi not sure about beta 3 but I will wait. Hopefully this update works for kodi as this seems to be a major problem.My tv online I know has been fixed with the beta so I can wait as I do not want to do a 4th factory reset.

Edited once, last by norton13 ().