March/April Update

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Kodi getting corrupted & not working. When I try & use it I get this app is not working & cannot download it or install it. I do not use it much but I have had problems when I have modified it let alone trying to use it. I have also had problems with VOD not working.

• Interesting. I used to use Kodi quite a bit on the box specifically for VOD. VOD in MOL is a nightmare to find anything in, so I preferred the kodi plugin for one particular provider for finding, and watching, their VOD. Then they came out with APK that was a nicer interface for VOD so I use that now and haven't used kodi in a couple of months. In fact, pretty sure I deleted it from my box.

When I was using it, I never had any serious issues with it, so I'm thinking it must be a compatibility issue with the new firmware. Hopefully the stable full release will address that issue.

• How is it going with the update? Some beta testing status? :smiling_face:

Best regards karl

My findings so far

Things I have noticed on beta

1. Epg pulls well, and caches if change portal.

2. Reminders work and great feature

3. Hotkey setup for apps outside of MOL

4. M3U/VOD url slot (no epg slot url yet)

5. Can now use xtream-api (i.e same as GSE) so port:dns:user:pass, no mac needed, handy if have 2 boxes and get user/pass and mac on a sub, tie mac to one sub, use xtream api on bedroom (epg puller fix not present for this on beta as of yet)

6. TV series now in MOL for people on latest XC panel update.

7. Standby fix, cant comment as works fine on standby / shutdown

8. Box itself run so much smoother compared to when I had one on first release.

Hopefully stable will be soon with few other bits and bobs, but so far imo seems a good beta update based on few things.

Coffee Ramble :smiling_face:

• @danny121pt regarding your point # 5 (xtream API)....does that mean if I currently have a sub which only allows watching via Kodi/GSE/etc (an M3U8 sub I believe?), I would be able to watch my subscription on the MYTVONLINE app just as I do now with my ‘MAC’ subscription?

• @danny121pt regarding your point # 5 (xtream API)....does that mean if I currently have a sub which only allows watching via Kodi/GSE/etc (an M3U8 sub I believe?), I would be able to watch my subscription on the MYTVONLINE app just as I do now with my ‘MAC’ subscription?

Yes mate, I have a MAC based in living room, then Xtream-api for same sub in bedroom.

Epg puller not fixed on beta on that though, so doesn't pull in background like new fix on Mac based, so like oldmethod used for ages, but hopefully that be fixed in stable. i.e

http://youriptv:8080
    tick user id
    enter username
    enter password

again still work needs be done on that I believe, i.e epg puller and maybe timezone stuff.

But either way, its handy and a good addition even with bugs/not complete

• Hello, since today, I wanted to update the beta version of MyTVonline on a new device and unfortunately I no longer have the TV Series. I went to control the version and I have the V1.9.23 while the Version 1.9.22 we have the TV Series. Can you help me? Thank you

• Thanks for a good update! Do you guys know if they are going to release the fina version soon?

Best regards karl

• Official Post

Folks. i think you know very well what Beta means, it`s test sw and not productive sw! Beta Group know very well what happens and why Beta 4 came so fast after Beta 3 out. Second, we told already no Support for Beta, except Beta Group!
    Beta 4 came today because we found (Black screen issue) yesterday and this was fixed with new Beta 4 today (24h fix!).
    Only for Info: Beta Parts have sometime all adds and bugfixes included and sometime not, this is normal! The official comes this week and will have all included add`s and bugfixes.

Second Info:
    - Regarding the various API EPG issues, this will be addressed in a future release. Devs. still working on it and it`s not finished yet. Stalker fixed for now.
    - New XML M3U EPG comes also in future update. Devs. still working on it and it`s not finished yet.

• Hi Guys . I just checked when upgrading to version 1.9.23 will make you lose the TV series folder. There are 2 options: Either wait till next week for the final update version of the mytvonline , or download the STB EMU PRO from the User Market and it will work exactly like a MAG Box and TV series is shown.

• Also Admin please note that xtream codes is forcing all servers to upgrade to 2.9.0 and that xtream codes has new api that you will need implement otherwise some folders like TV series will be missing

• Official Post

@all Once more and please read!!
    We don`t need any infos from the beta test, therefore we have beta group testing all parts. Beta test is partial and doesn`t have in each Beta always included all parts, please understand!! The official will have all included, also the TV Series.
    If you install Beta and don`t know what happens in background, without any text from our side, then you install on your own risk. We don`t give any support for Beta! Devs, are completing the update and will release the official this week.

• @all Once more and please read!!
    We don`t need any infos from the beta test, therefore we have beta group testing all parts. Beta test is partial and doesn`t have in each Beta always included all parts, please understand!! The official will have all included, also the TV Series.
    If you install Beta and don`t know what happens in background, without any text from our side, then you install on your own risk. We don`t give any support for Beta! Devs, are completing the update and will release the official this week.

Its out already mate

https://www.formuler.tv/single…pril-2018-Z-Series-Update