Hi there, new to the forum

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi people,

I'm from the UK and looking at purchasing one of these machines. Not sure which one to go for to be honest - any advice would be great! I have used engima2 boxes before, and looking at either the Z7+ or the S Turbo.

One of things I was wanting was wifi, I know the Z7+ has it, and i know the S turbo has to have a dongle - would a S mini be better?

If anyone has any advice they can give me would be great - but for the moment, would like to say hi to you all lol!

• go big or go home! that's what I say :winking_face: I've got the Z7+ and i love it. I dont use the wifi, but the Z7+ comes with a USB antenna I'm pretty sure (i only glanced at the antenna while opening the box but I'm pretty sure it's a USB antenna for wifi).

Z7+ is the most powerful of the boxes, and their MYTVONLINE app is world class, makes this box the best IPTV watching box out there

• Where I have found them for sale doesn't show as having the antenna in the box contents lol - but thank you - I do like the sound of the Z7+

• Official Post

Hello and Welcome to Formuler Forum,

EU Model: Has built in wifi
    USA Model: Comes with USB dongle and antenna

Advice....
    Depends how you use your STB, more DVB and less IPTV or reverse? If DVB is important and IPTV less then is S Turbo really good box and have + all what Z7+ already have, except bigger RAM.
    I`m also E2 user but the 4K picture from S Turbo is phenomenal even in compare to new 4K E2 Boxes, in my eyes step better (with new TV like LG7!).

• Well I took the plunge and bought the Z7+ - had it a couple of months now and love it, even bought the eldest lad one for his bedroom to watch tv on as it would be a pain to fit a tv aerial in there.