The problem with f1

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello everyone :smiling_face:

I became the proud owner of a new S2+T2 Formuler F1 week ago.

Box is extremely fast and all plugins work well. Update of HRT viacc. card (Croatian TV) and MAX TV CI+ CAM (T-com Croatia) was successfully.
    Overall, I am satisfied with everything except the quality of the picture in full HD.

I tried different images: OpenAtv 5.1 (for me the best), openspa 5.0.004, HDF, PLi, HDMU, NFR, and also different skin but I do not see any difference between 1080p and 720p. :frowning_face:
    By comparison, in my old azbox 1080p looks much, much better, especially when watching football and movies. In fact, it is not even possible to compare :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face:
    Is there something wrong with my new box :confused_face: Is there any solution :question_mark:

Excuse my bad English :upside_down_face:

Greetings from Croatia :smiling_face:

• Official Post

Please install first newest Image like ATV for beginning so we can compare, also please stay on default skin from Image you install (ATV is Metrix HD i think) and plug-in your HDMI Cable directly to TV (not trough AV-receiver) or something else.
    Only for Info: Formuler has one of the best Picture out there (only 4k is better), i`m sure this problem is only adjustment/[lexicon]settings[/lexicon] problem on F1 or on your TV. When you Flash new Image and trough Install chose on first step HDMI-1080i.

• Thanks for the quick answer :smiling_face:
    Good reviews were the reason for the purchase.
    Hdmi cable is directly connected. I tried to change HDMI cables and inputs on TV but with the same result. TV is a Philips Cineos 52 PFL9703 D/10

Tonight it's too late, I'll do it tomorrow and get back to the result.

Best regards :thumbs_up:

• Hello SAM,

I did a clean install as you said, and I spent some time on setting the TV. Now it looks much better and I'm quite satisfied :smiling_face:

Thanks for the support :thumbs_up: Finally, I'm going to enjoy with my new :red_heart: f1

Best regards :thumbs_up:

• Official Post

Hello Silvano!

You're welcome! I`m happy that you find best [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] for F1 and wish you nice time with your new receiver. :smiling_face:

Regards