Chrome OS for enigma2

Hello Remy,

this depends from the Plugin makers/supporters and at end from Image, from Formuler side its possible.

Keine technischen Fragen per PN - Fragen gehören immer ins Forum!

No technical questions trough PM - questions belongs always into Board!
      Bitte Forenregeln beachten - Please follow the Board Rules

dear sam, thanks for answer..
      Chrome OS work on vuplus boxes vti, blackhole images and raspberry pi, and very good browser support html5 movies sites, youtube and another apps, we need this drivers support and kodi not work openatv 5.3 and another new images, and vuplus blackhole team support multistream new images,What do you think about it :)
      What i think about it? I think all of this written don`t work really fine and is more buggy then fine, also on vuplus, see the reports out there, like i know it works sufficiently only on Vu+ 4K and this more bad then good. Chrome OS works in container and have nothing big with e2. Kodi/Jarvis is also from first step on E2 not the best solution and i mean all boxes not only Formuler. Kodi/Jarvis as stand alone solution (complete Image) would be great, but we have only Plug Ins and this are not the best. The fire in all communitys getting colder when you speak about kodi. I use private Kodi only with my htpc as Mediaplayer and only there it works perfect ;)

Keine technischen Fragen per PN - Fragen gehören immer ins Forum!

No technical questions trough PM - questions belongs always into Board!
      Bitte Forenregeln beachten - Please follow the Board Rules