S Turbo - Launcher doesn't response after Channel List upload

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Ich habe das Gleiche Problem. Senderliste aus dem Forum installiert per usb hat einwandfrei funktioniert. Dann bearbeitet wieder eingespiet Ok.
    Nochmalig bearbeitet eingespielt und jetzt !!!

Gerät startet mit screen . danach Runder Bootkreisel .danach schwarz .

Es geht nichts mehr.

eine neue oder auch update.ird kann nicht aufgespielt werden wie beschrieben gerät vom strom trennen , einstecken und die kanaltaste nach oben drücken bis update erscheint funktioniert erst garnicht da er garnicht vom usb startet.

Im Gegenteil er legt 2 Ordner auf den Stick einen order mit namen Android. und einen zweiten ordner mit Lost.dir

Da bin ich mal gespannt wie das Problem lösbar ist.

• Official Post

To everyone experiencing the Launcher Not Responding issue, can you please provide the following info?

• Part number: First 4 characters of the PN. from the sticker on the bottom of your unit
    • Firmware version or last known version before LNR issue
    • Upload the channel list you used to a file sharing site (Google Drive, Dropbox, mega, etc).

Above data will be helpful in resolving this issue.

• To everyone experiencing the Launcher Not Responding issue, can you please provide the following info?

• Part number: First 4 characters of the PN. from the sticker on the bottom of your unit
    • Upload the channel list you used to a file sharing site (Google Drive, Dropbox, mega, etc).

Part number: KTST1780XXXXXXXX
    Firmware: I don't know.. I think of the factory
    List channel sent (see attachment)

• Above data will be helpful in resolving this issue.

Hi. Boxing AS4K(it's the same Formuler S Mini)

1. The serial number on the photo.
    2. A test version of the software.
    3. The channel list is not loaded. My colleague unknowingly did a rollback to the old version of the software. And then in addition to the boot logo, nothing happens. Please help in this matter.

• Hi all.. Is this problem also known with the formuler Z+ ? I cant get mine back from standby. Only what I see is standby and doesnt reacting on anything. Can I specially do something for the Z+ ?

THankss all

• To everyone experiencing the Launcher Not Responding issue, can you please provide the following info?

KTSM
    1.4.0 (Default from manufacture i believe)
    no channel list used as returned from buyer.

• Official Post

Hi. Boxing AS4K(it's the same Formuler S Mini)

1. The serial number on the photo.
    2. A test version of the software.
    3. The channel list is not loaded. My colleague unknowingly did a rollback to the old version of the software. And then in addition to the boot logo, nothing happens. Please help in this matter.

Hi, thanks for the feedback.
    Although the Openbox AS4K is manufactured and developed by the same team, there are quite a few differences in the code base.
    The AS4K is optimized and sold for use in CIS countries and some ex-Warsaw pact nations.

To get the best support, I recommend you purchase official Formuler Europe products in the future. :smiling_face:

In any case, your software rollback softbrick issue seems to be a little different than what has been reported here so far.
    Your new issue and symptoms have been forwarded to the devs for analysis.
    Hopefully they can reproduce the issue and provide a solution to you soon.

• Official Post

Thank you everyone for the valuable feedback.

The devs have requested some more data to resolve the LNR issue:

• Please list the plugins that were installed and started before the issue arose
    • Please take a picture or video of the TV screen as the box is booting up and when the LNR (Launcher not Response) message is displayed

We plan to release the OFFICIAL Formuler Factory Reset tool very soon.
    SAM will provide all details and announcement later.

Once again thank you everyone for your participation and feedback while we try to resolve this issue.

• Your new issue and symptoms have been forwarded to the devs for analysis.
    Hopefully they can reproduce the issue and provide a solution to you soon.

Thank you for your feedback. My colleague has restored his box. Our representative gave him the file to restore in the form of update.ird and the box is already restored. Thank you.

• See attachments

1. Format USB Stick with Fat32, download the file "Factory_reset_sw" and decompress.
    2. Copy the attached file (use the proper one for your STB, only (S Turbo) in to USB root (please without other files in root, copy only needed recovery file)
    3. Turn off your STB, unplug the cable and plug in your USB Stick.
    4. Plug in your Cable and receiver starts to reboot. *. Please click and click the Channel UP button continuously from start on RCU when rebooting.5. When you see "updt" on front screen, it does factory reset.

Remove and reset power and all ok

Robertjust

• You are wrong look. If you extract from the archive both file have a size of 580 212