Viasat cam

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Willst du hören, wenn mir jemand helfen kann? Ich habe ein viasat Nockenmodul aber f1 installiert, aber es funktioniert nicht.
    Hat jemand eine Vorstellung davon, was es braucht, damit es funktioniert?

• from you there isn't enough informattion what image at you is established and whether the plug-in of ciplushelper is installed?

my TV

:backhand_index_pointing_down:

Samsung QE55Q60A 4K UHD

LG 55UJ630V 4K UHD

my Box

:backhand_index_pointing_down:

# The best box  :backhand_index_pointing_right:  Zidoo Z10 Pro 4K UHD > root ok #

Mi Box MDZ-16-AB IPTV 4K UHD > root ok

Formuler S Turbo Pro 4K UHD > root ok

Formuler Z10 Pro MAX IPTV 4K UHD > root no

• Hey this time i try in english and hope you understand)))
    I use openatv 6.1, and i will try to explain more specitic this time.
    I have a Viasat card and a Viasat ca modul, i Can see that the receiver try to read the card, but i dont think it can read the card. My idea is that it is the ca modul there is the challenge/the problem, but but but i dont know))))
    What i want to know is, is it posible to adjust the software or do i need another ca modul?

• Sorry here is a bit more information OE system:OE-Alliance 4.1, Firmware version:OpenATV 6.1.0 (2017-11-18), Kernel / Driver versionsdato:4.10.6 / 20170413

• Official Post

Like Marchella already written, without ciplushelper your Card Combo will not work. Read also this thread on ATV HP -> Thread