Formuler Z+ box update error

• I have the same problem as the topicstarter. Bought 2 Z+ devices today and after boorting up the device says there is a update frimware available from v.2.7.70 to v2.7.82. It downloaded the update and reboots the device. In the installer screen i get error with the android icon dead. And it reboots again and the same mesage again.. update and again fails.. This is on both devices.

Please help..!!! Can someone provide me the latest firmware file so i can install it through USB.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von djvirus ()

• Post moved to proper Z+ section.

Please try follow workaround:

-----------------------
    Manual Recovery

1. Format USB Stick with Fat 32 first.
    2. In USB root create new txt file and rename it to _recovery_facinit. Without file extension (.txt should be removed) and in your USB Root (/) should be only "_recovery_facinit"
    3. Insert USB in your Z Series Box
    4. Disconnect power (unplug the Cable) from your Box and power on again
    6. "!!! at the same time (important) !!!" , press CH UP on RCU continuously. Click CH UP button continuously,, clik clik clik clik ...... right after plug in.
    7. Android update animation will appear. (Stop pressing CH UP button now)
    8. it will factory reset with Android Logo if it works.
    A. If you don't see "android logo" and box boots like normal situation, there must be something wrong.
    (Please retry. maybe you can click CH up button before plug in the power)
    B. If you see "Android logo" with ERROR message, the box cannot be reset with manual factory and needs to be repaired.

* “_recovery_facinit” file will be deleted from the USB once it is used correctly for one receiver.
    To use for another receiver, you may want to create the file again.
    -------------------------

• Is there any update on this topic? I have the same issue on several boxes. Is there any other solotion without all the Manual Recovery stuff. Is there any fix from formuler?

• Therefore i written next updates, don`t know real date but will be announced when the update comes out.

• Is there any update on this topic? I have the same issue on several boxes. Is there any other solotion without all the Manual Recovery stuff. Is there any fix from formuler?

The update server was patched yesterday.
    Please try again and report back if you get the same issue.