Portal close

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I'm fairly new to iptv and have purchased the formuler z7+ after positive feedback from a work colleague, I've been very happy with box until now, I've got a subscription which until now has worked brilliant but now when I click on mytv online it starts to load the portal but then just boots me out to the home page. Any help would be really appreciated as I've no idea what has gone wrong.
    Thanks in advance.

• I'm fairly new to iptv and have purchased the formuler z7+ after positive feedback from a work colleague, I've been very happy with box until now, I've got a subscription which until now has worked brilliant but now when I click on mytv online it starts to load the portal but then just boots me out to the home page. Any help would be really appreciated as I've no idea what has gone wrong.
    Thanks in advance.

Home >> [lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] (Gear Icon) >> System >> Software Reset >> try to login to your portal again.
    If that doesn't work, write down your portal info and do a factory reset from the System menu.

Next time start a new thread for issues unrelated to the current topic.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• @All
    Please post in future only in threads related to same issue, don`t make existing threads off topic.
    If this continue, we will delete all off topic postings.

Postings moved to new thread!