kodi app

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have a Formuler z7. Kodi was working fine out of the box. I installed a build and every thing was working fine. Last night it locked up and I could not get it to come back even after a reboot. I uninstalled the app from [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] on the home page with the intention of reinstalling it from "market". I found the Kodi app in market. When I hit the download button it changed to "waiting" then "downloading" for about 2 seconds and then nothing. It turned back into the download button. How can I get Kodi reinstalled?
    Thanks,
    hapy

• Do you have any USB or microSD cards inserted in the box?
    If it isn't too much trouble, can you post a short video of the issue?

If you don't have time to debug, please follow the steps below:

[lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] > System > Software Reset.
    This will reset the Launcher, but it will keep all apps and preferences in tact.

If that doesn't work, try [lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] > System > Factory Reset

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Thanks 175n,
    I have not tried either yet. I was able to get a copy through Google play store, but I am having a problem installing the build I was using. The build is on a usb drive and Kodi will not open unless the usb is in the z7. I must have done something wrong. The first time I installed this build it was a clean install.
    I installed a fresh Kodi on my computer and also the build I was using, just in case there is a problem with the z7.
    If i have to do a factory reset and it that takes me back to what came out of the package, I'll be a happy camper.