IMAGE FADED AND BLUR

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • HI ALL,

I AM NEW IN FORMULAR Z7+ FIELD, I HAVE ONE ISSUE WITH MY DEVICE, LIKE WHEN THERE IS A SHADOW ON FACE IT DOES BLUR AND GIVES RED FADED VIEW ON THE SHADED PART OF ANY CONTENT. FOR EXAMPE IF THERE IS SUN SHADE COMING ON ONE PART OF FACE AND THAT PART GIVES ME A SHARP AND BLURED SPOTED VIEW.
    I TRIED YOUTUBE AND ALSO I TRIED TV ONLINE APP, BOTH GIVES ME SAME RESULT OF DIFFERENT VIDEOS BUT THE SAME BLUR AND RED SPOTED VIEW ON SHADED PART OF ANY VIDEO CONTENT.

I DONT KNOW , YOU PEOPLE CAN GET KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY..

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU PEOPLE CAN SOLVE MY ISSUE AND TELL ME MAY BE I AM DOING WRONG ON SETTING...

• from home screen, select cog icon -> android -> display -> image settings, ensure they all on 50.

from home screen. select cog icon -> android -> advanced options ->ensure TV HDR Mode is set to 'auto' and video color space & HDMI deep color (try another option) ie. YCbCr444 8bit or YCbCr420 8bit, I had something similar happen when choosing 10bit as my sammy has a 10bit panel and on older programs etc it makes there face look like tangerines and odd looking so try this setting to.

• Or you set to "SDR" if not use 4k tv and picture is then also ok. Some 4k tv owners use also "sdr"and turn off hdr with this setting.

• Hi maroof23

Everything droidbug said is correct. Also, make sure in the display settings that you don’t have the HDMI auto adaption box checked! Otherwise, when you restart your box you’ll be back to square one!

• Or you press and hold vformat and you will get PQ Setting options and be able to change your Display Mode.

Are there any recommended PQ settings?

Hi maroof23

Everything droidbug said is correct. Also, make sure in the display settings that you don’t have the HDMI auto adaption box checked! Otherwise, when you restart your box you’ll be back to square one!

Thank's I wondered why my settings were reset.

• Are there any recommended PQ settings?

Not to my knowledge, just choose reset and see if that works, if not just play about with PQ Settings, it's very difficult as every tv panel is different in so many ways it's difficult to advise, most tv's by default have settings set to make colours so bright and saturated everything looks like it's jumping out at you which is what manufacturers want, they want you to notice there tv amongst the rest so saturated colours make the screen pop, ie. think Samsung both tv and mobile screens.

I also have my tv picture setting (not formuler box settings) on Movie as Movie represents more true to life accurate colours compared to other options, again every manufacturer have different names. Even my brightness is is only on 48% out out of 100%. I find tv's by default over saturate colours on default settings describing the issue in this thread and the brightness is always way to high usually, if you see blue skies all the time, bright green grass almost luminous in some cases, faces that look to rosy then it's possible you may also want to look at your actual tv picture settings unless they look perfect when not using formuler box, if that is the case then i can only suggest you try the above.