My Formuler Z7+ turn into "sleep" mode with red ligth flash

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

i have a problem with my formuler it turns off about 5 minutes to sleep mode with the red ligth flashing.

i try with different resolutions in 2 different tv's,i verify the sleep mode in mytvonline, i try without sdcard, software reset and
    i still have the same problem.

I never see the Fomuler z7+ with this "RED LIGHT Flashing" anyone can help me?

• Hi,

At this point can you try a factory reset? you mention you did a software reset but not a factory reset. Not sure if the red flashing led is an indication of a specific problem, hopefully someone from Formuler can reply but try a factory reset and reply back with outcome.

Please remove any devices you may have connected to the Formuler box like usb flash drive before doing a factory reset. Also please note exFAT, currently there is a bug that causes the formuler device to crash so please make sure you use FAT32 or NTFS, the exFAT bug is already fixed in next firmware release.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Can you post a video of the issue?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.