I have read the standby issues. I feel this is a slightly different issue as the box will not even start. The supplier has been super supportive, and he has suggested as the box will not boot to try the following:
1. Check update.ird file integrity before proceeding
2. Copy update.ird to USB root
3. Power off the device
4. Insert USB into the device
5. Power on the device while repeatedly pressing the CH-UP button on the RCU. (Don't hold the button down. Press it repeatedly)
6. Update progress bar appears on the screen. Stop pressing the CH-UP button
7. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. The device will reboot automatically when finished.
Many thanks in Advance does the above sound like a fix
to you guys ?