After Update - EPG complete- now after 2 Days like before Update

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello

That´s spooky, after the Update, my EPG is complete after starting the App. After 2 Days , now it´s all like before Update, just EPG Infos if you mark the Channel.

Anyone else with this ? 8o

Any Ideas ? ..is that Update as manual File anywhere here in the Forum for Downloading ?

thanks in front

Sub

• you know what, it's funny you bring this up SubCore . Before I updated to the official build, I was on Beta #3. And I remember turning on my box, booting right into MYTVONLINE, and almost instantly the whole EPG for my favourites list was populated (favorites list consist of ~45 channels). Now I'm on the latest official release, and I was using my box last night and I swear the EPG was slowww to load, almost as slow as it was on the previous official release.

• you know what, it's funny you bring this up SubCore . Before I updated to the official build, I was on Beta #3. And I remember turning on my box, booting right into MYTVONLINE, and almost instantly the whole EPG for my favourites list was populated (favorites list consist of ~45 channels). Now I'm on the latest official release, and I was using my box last night and I swear the EPG was slowww to load, almost as slow as it was on the previous official release.

i was wondering about..but youre right,..funny thing..all in all i love my formuler and at the end of the day, its just stupid television,.so i can live with :D

• Giving it one more week to see if epg is sorted.
    It's so frustrating.
    Mag boxes, xiaomi mi box 4K boxes, smart iptv app have all perfect epg.
    Genuine question why can't formuler mytvonline app not get epg properly working?
    If a €60 box running with smart iptv app can get it right why can't mytvonline app?

• Same here.
    It's like same before, have to go through page by page to populate the epg.
    So frustrating, really need some solution.

• Yep, mine is now like it was when I got it... Only shows EPG when on a channel, it won't come out of standby unless you pull the wire, and it Buffers like mad and causes my other Minix box to buffer on the same network despite 98mbps download. I tried streaming HD with my Minix and my other cheap box and it worked fine. Totally had enough of this now, worst product ever devised for it's ridiculous price. Someone will build an app similar to MTVOL one day soon and sell it for 3 or 4 quid on the playstore. For now I am back to Minix and Mag.

Peace out