EPG ISSUE

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi guys, here is something i have picked up from another forum concerning EPG issues..Whats your take on this, is he being a bit harsh......I also like a good EPG, as i do a lot of searching before i pick what to watch for the night... :winking_face_with_tongue:

Sad to say, that 24 hours on, the Z7+ is going back for a full refund. The EPG issue is just too bad, the wife/kids are ready to throw it through the window and for £90 I can't blame them. It is a fantastic box, the catch-up option, Kodi and everything else it can handle is spot on, but this EPG issue is too much. The Formuler support forum is full of the same comments, so it's clearly a big issue.Real shame, I think once they sort out the problems, this will be one hell of a box to beat.

Always look on the bright side of life :smiling_face:

Edited once, last by wullboy ().

• Yea it's very annoying. How can they not get the epg to be working properly is unbelievable.
    Take for example a firestick. U can install smart iptv app from the amazon store and the epg works perfectly.
    How can formuler not get it right?
    Giving it one more week and if not fixed I'll be selling mine.
    I really want to like the z7+ but one of the most important things on iptv not working properly.