Z7+ Sound but no picture

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • My Z7+ has been working flawlessly up to a few days ago, but since the weekend I only get a black screen through the My Tv Online app (the sound comes through though). I presume a setting has changed somewhere but I can´t work out where! Can anyone help?

• My Z7+ has been working flawlessly up to a few days ago, but since the weekend I only get a black screen through the My Tv Online app (the sound comes through though). I presume a setting has changed somewhere but I can´t work out where! Can anyone help?

Your device might be set to an incompatible HDMI output mode.

Try the following:

Turn ON the TV
    Pull the power from your device.
    Plug power back into the device.
    Do you see the Formuler boot logo?
    Wait at least 2 minutes for the box to boot up.
    Press the Resolution button on your remote
    Wait 5 seconds.
    Does the picture appear on the TV screen?
    If not, Press the Resolution button twice
    Wait 5 seconds
    Does the picture appear on the TV screen?
    If not, Press the Resolution button THREE times
    etc.
    If the above steps don't work, you will need to do a factory reset on your box.

• Thanks for the response mate. I tried the above steps and it didn´t help so I did a factory reset. The box is now stuck in a boot loop. It goes from the Z7+ splash screen, to the multi coloured loading circles, then back to the splash screen, back to the circles etc and has been doing this for at least 25 minutes now. I´m guessing at this point its a faulty box and has to be returned unless anyone has an answer?

• Disconnect your inet and power off (AC cable out) for 5Min. Then try to boot with the box, let the box at least 5 Min. time for the first boot.
    If the box doesn`t boot then download this tool and follow the instruction ->Z Series Instructions / Z Serie Anleitungen