>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I've resorted to using smart iptv app on formuler z7+
    Same iptv provider and epg is perfect on smart iptv app.
    On MYTVOL epg is really bad.
    Is there a fix coming soon?
    Beta worked better than new official update.
    Running out of patience. I really would like to love this box but can't.
    I have a buzztv xpl 3000 and epg is instant loading.
    What exactly is the problem with epg on z7+?
    How can every other box or app get it right and formuler can't?
    If formuler want to be a leader in iptv boxes they need to get the basics right.

• yeah I'm using stb emu. The new official MTVOL is as bad as the day I got the box. The only difference now is the tv series sub section. And it doesn't wake up from standby now on numerous occasions. I get no response from formuler but hey they have my 100 quid. I'll never recommend these boxes to anyone.

• yeah I'm using stb emu. The new official MTVOL is as bad as the day I got the box. The only difference now is the tv series sub section. And it doesn't wake up from standby now on numerous occasions. I get no response from formuler but hey they have my 100 quid. I'll never recommend these boxes to anyone

Currently having the same issue and i could buy a cheap android box too use stbemu on and save alot of money , i have to say the epg is terrible even some times channel buffer for no reason and don't stop , yet i can log into stb emu and no buffer on same channel , so its the myonline app issue .