May/June Update

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • MYTVOnline BETA 1.9.32 has been released.

Applicable models: All Z series except Z Nano.

MYTVOnline v1.9.32 Patch Notes

• XC Portal > Fixed VOD loading issue
    • XC Portal > Fixed Live TV and loading issues
    • XC Portal > Added xmltv EPG feature
    • M3U > Fixed VOD crashing issue
    • M3U > Added xmltv EPG feature
    • VOD > Improved appearance of subtitles. White font with black shadow.
    • Fixed DVB subtitle display issue
    • Fixed 'Stuck in Standby Mode' issue
    • Fixed app startup delay issue
    • Overall EPG performance improvements
    • General bug fixes and performance enhancements

Official Release is scheduled for June 4th.

• Been testing the beta for about an hour now, here are my thoughts...

1) Almost all portals I have tried have downloaded EPG very quickly! Stalker portals, API portals and m3u with xml have all worked exactly as designed!

2) The only exception was the Xtream-Editor MAG portal will still only download one page at a time.

3) XE merged playlists also won't load EPG within the m3u portal, but this and the XE MAG issue are minor problems.

4) I love the "EPG downloading" icon in the m3u portal! That would be an awesome addition to the other portals so we knew when the EPG download was complete!

5) I had one crash while in an API portal but that could have been from me changing portals so many times and playing with so many settings its not that surprising, but I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.

I will update with any other findings as I play with it, but I can honestly say that this is EXACTLY what everyone has been wanting from this box since it came out!! Fantastic job by the Formuler team!!

• So, the API portal crash turns out to be a bigger problem. My account was banned while using it as if I had tried to make multiple connections on a single connection sub, even though it was only running on the Z7+, no other devices. This was previously an issue with the API portals.

• 1. Epg pulling on Stalker/XC including user/pass method fantastic (stays like this, be great)
    2. M3U and EPG url runs fine, apart from Xtream-Editor EPG url (must be format, I know TVirl can have issues with that also, may be worth mentioning it, but not an issue if rest sorted.
    3. Xtream-Api banned one of my IPs, like ManoSteel above, on one provider I tried (happened before beta also)

Overall have to say on initial opinion, epg puller is fantastic so far.

• can you guys confirm whether volume changes on channels with Dolby Digital 5.1 work? ie does the formuler remote change the volume levels for these channels? This was a known bug and I’m just curious if it’s fixed.

• hey SAM I’ll let the official beta testers do their thing, but the volume bug (volume won’t change on a DD5.1 channel) is still around. Would be nice to get that fixed!

Ok I’ll keep my mouth shut now :)

• I’ll let the official beta testers do their thing, but the volume bug (volume won’t change on a DD5.1 channel) is still around. Would be nice to get that fixed!

Is already reported but not fixed yet.

• If you test the beta and want to give us feedback, then please write detailed what goes wrong.

All right SAM,

I was watching TV channel movie (audio track: 2. AAC 5.1 / subtitles on) and some times I had some subtitles stuck issues until show next dialog. When tthe movie finished, the last dialog keeped on until I changed channel.

• This can happen when the stream is not synchrony but then it`s provider issue. Try with reboot, new connect to portal and test with other channel.

• This can happen when the stream is not synchrony but then it`s provider issue. Try with reboot, new connect to portal and test with other channel.

Hi all. Hi SAM.

It kept freezing, but I changed buffer time to 5s and it looks like no issue for while.

Thanks

• HI, SAM,

How can I add M3U & EPG url without typing with remote keyboard, as you know it's a big line. I tried to open url from a text file from usb but can't open text file while browsing the usb. Is there any guide/manual for this? Only have iOS device so can't use the remote app.

btw thanks for new beta, epg is smooth now.

• for me at the moment everything is fine. epg loads faster for me.

forget my post before XD

i did not recognize that i can add my m3u link lika a portal XD
    now i see it in groups and epg works fine

oh man i am so happy now i dont have to pay for only mag account :)

i am not shure if this worked already with the old version ^^ but its nice perfekt :)

hope you can understand me^^

Edited once, last by garis09 ().

• can you guys confirm whether volume changes on channels with Dolby Digital 5.1 work? ie does the formuler remote change the volume levels for these channels? This was a known bug and I’m just curious if it’s fixed.

Yes. It works.

This is not a known issue, nor is it reproducible.

Make sure you have installed the audio codec and check your HDMI Audio output settings in the Android System Menu

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.