Z7+ and auto frame rate change

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Does Z7+ support auto frame rate change? It seems not work.

In software sides the feature is supported in Kodi (Adjust display refresh rate to match video) and Perfect Player (AFR (Auto Frame Rate)).

• Hello,

Can you provide a video of this feature working within the apps you stated?

It doesn't have to be running on a Formuler device.

Also, it will be helpful to show the TV OSD showing the refresh rate mode changing depending on the contents.

With this video, it will be easier for Formuler to understand the need and implement a patch.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I don't have other Android boxes, but I did video with Intel NUC running LibreELEC (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.5.img.gz).

You can see how switching to 59.94Hz(synced to 60Hz) and 24Hz video source makes screen black and sync to input format. Menu is 1080p50Hz mode. 50Hz video doesn't change mode as it's already on.

https://streamable.com/b2m7u

• Thanks for the video.

The request is understood.

Can you tell us where to download the fps test files?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I purchased a formuler z7+ to test, but this is exactly the problem i'm running into. I can't get auto frame rate change to work with the formuler z7+, it seems that it doesn't support this feature. How about the new Formuler Z8, does the new device support this or not?

• I now have the Z8, and on this new device it still is not working. On my old minix it is working on the same tv, so the isn't the issue. Someone with any tips about how to solve this problem?

Thanks.