Few minor items that I need help on

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Volume - some shows, commercials the volume is so low you cant hear it and others it is super loud. Is there anyway to have the sound to normalize?

Is there a way to save recording to the device or it always has to be external USB?

Sound - I have no surround sound coming thru my rear speakers - do I need to adjust a setting?

subtitles? how do I turn on

• Official Post

Volume - some shows, commercials the volume is so low you cant hear it and others it is super loud. Is there anyway to have the sound to normalize?

No, this should be set on TV. Many Tv´s have setting for this.

Is there a way to save recording to the device or it always has to be external USB?

You mean to intern flash, NO. This is only for System, OS and Apps, for recording it`s not enough place on it. Recording always to SD Card or extern USB device.

Sound - I have no surround sound coming thru my rear speakers - do I need to adjust a setting?

Depends how you set and what you use. See also the thread instructions. Check also your AVR and settings on it if you already prepare the box for DD, if rear speakers doesn`t work then it`s your chosen Surround mode on avr.

Example: If you use " Multi Channel Stereo" then you should hear from each speaker sound, if you chose only Stereo then you hear only from front speakers something.

subtitles? how do I turn on

Red Button -> Subtitles