Please check your internet connection and portal url

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• hi all,

I have a few customer that have either taken trials and had this issue since the last update. If the sub expires and you add the mac again to the extreme codes panel it shows up Please check your internet connection and portal url. If you also turn off the sub it says the same and will not reload the portal url. I have tried a total factory reset on the box and still no joy.

please help

• Official Post

Hello,

That message should only appear if the portal URL is wrong.

Please re-check the portal URL entered into the client's device.

If the problem persists, PM me.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hello, bonjour,

I got this message, Please check your internet connection and portal url.

I re check the portal URL who is good but nothing happen...?

Could you help me...?

Thanks merci

If you're sure you have entered correct portal details its likely that your providers server is down.

• Thank you for your answer but i test my provider server on my android TV and it works...

For the portal, i did :

Portal nickname : anything

Portal URL : http:// laraiptv.is-very-good.org:8000/ etc... (the adress of my provider)

Login Yes

ID user : sirocco30

password : (the password i found in the url of my provider)

At the end i got the message : Please check your internet connection and portal url.

Is it an other way to find it...?

• Have you tried switching IPTV off on TV and only have Formuler working just in case your not aloud more than one device with portal working at same time. You could always try switching off formuler and rebooting router etc.

• Are you trying to connect to stalker portal or xtreamcodes api portal?

• I just bought a Formuler Z7+, out of the box, latest firmware installed and on 2 different iptv providers I am getting this "connection error" issue . Very frustrating. I took brand new subscriptions with a new login / the formuler MAC address, so there should be no reason for it not to work..

• I finally find out...!

We must give the mac address to your provider and in that case the provider allow you to run mytvonline...!

But in that case no possibility to watch with an other platform or you have to subscribe twice...

Sorry for my english

Some providers allow Stalker + m3u + xtreamcodes API connection options with 1 account.

Please check with your provider to see what is available.

• I finally find out...!

We must give the mac address to your provider and in that case the provider allow you to run mytvonline...!

But in that case no possibility to watch with an other platform or you have to subscribe twice...

Sorry for my english

Thank you - your english is fine. And I know the box has a unique MAC address that is tied to your subscription (it is the same thing with boxes like MAG254 or BuzzTV which I have been using but trying to replace with Formuler that looks much better visually). So that's the reason why I took a brand new subscription specifically to use with my new Formuler box, and I did mention to the reseller this was for a Formuler Z7.

If you are using a Formuler (and provide a MAC address), surely the resellers would know you will use MyTVOnline for it right? Of course you could use an android app on your formuler but that would defeat the purpose of having an iptv box with a dedicated iptv platform, no?

• Some providers allow Stalker + m3u + xtreamcodes API connection options with 1 account.

Please check with your provider to see what is available.

You are right - one of my iptv services offers multiple platforms and connections (not sure if we are allowed to mention specific providers but it starts with a "V") - I have used with them a MAG254 and I have followed their instructions on youtube to change my MAC address on my profile to the new MAC address from my new formuler box). I get the same "connection error" I am getting with the other provider I got a brand new subcription for (dedicated for the formuler), so assumed it is an issue with the box unless I am very unlucky to get the same error for 2 services ....

• I have bolded a part of your post if you have a m3u list and you are entering something like http://server.extension:8080/get.php?username=123USER123& password=123PASS123&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts into the url I think you are doing it wrong.

The red section is the URL (do not put the whole line in just the bit in red)

Green goes under Username

Blue is Password.

At least that worked for me yesterday when opened my box and worked for the 1st 5mins till I got the same error as you.

Try it and see, you have nothing to lose and if it works report back so we know

• Hello John,

I did exactly as you told me, but it didn't work...

So, i contacted my provider and he gave me an acces via Mac address for 48 hours.
    He told me that it's better to use the normal way otherwise i couldn't use with other platform...

At the end, it works, even without the Mac address, exactly now as how you told me before...

Sorry for my english...

• Hello,

I have just received and connected my Formuler Z8 box.

The installation is OK and I was able to install and connect my VPN.

I managed to get my MAC ID.

Before taking an IPTV subscription, I try to connect "Mytv OnLine2".

Impossible because Error "Please check your internet connection and Portal URL" Code 7.

Is it normal not to be able to connect without an IPTV subscription?

Or what should I do?

Please provide me with detailed explanations, as I am an amateur in the field.

Regards,

• Thank you for this 1st response.

I made the step to configure the portal, and it is when I click on OK to make the connection that it stops during the progress (figure 10) and the screen with the error appears.

Excuse my English (I am French).

• You trying to establish connection with provider and you doesn`t have even the login data! Of course you will get such error. Subscribe somewhere to provider, register your ID if you want to to use stalker and insert your data.

How to -> How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtreme Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

• Hello SAM,

Thank you for your reply.

If I understood correctly, you need to take out a subscription with an IPTV provider for the "Mytv Online2" application to work.

I find it bizarre that the application is not connected to the internet, at its origin.

I'm going to be interested in an IPTV provider.

I will keep you informed.

• I find it bizarre that the application is not connected to the internet, at its origin

I guess it depends on your expectations.

Try to see Z7/MOL as a "car". The car is fully functional and in front of your house. But without you, the driver/owner it wil not go anywhere. You decide which navigation you use, when you will drive, how much you will drive, and where you will drive. And it is not a taxi.

Following that analogy. Formuler (and this forum) is the car company. Where you ask for support and warranty if you have questions about the hardware (Z7/Z8/etc) and software (MOL/MOL2). The car company does not give directions about where and when to drive.

• Hello,

I just acquired Formula Z7 and I have the following problem:

mytvonline always tells me the same mistake -

"he tells me I'm not connected" while the connection is made .

My ISP did the manipulation with me following this error but the problem persists.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Thank you.

• Hello,

could you please make some screenshot from your error message and upload here?