Air Sync Remote Z exit button missing

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I recently lost my remote control for Z7+ and have been using this remote on my phone. I had some issues with new firmware so I restored factory settings. However, now I can't seem to get past the screen setup screen where you move the screen to fit the edges as it asks for exit key to continue. I cannot find exit key button anywhere on the application. Am I missing something or can somebody help me get past this screen. Pressing back button takes me to WiFi/wired connection setup.

• Hi,

Unfortunately there is no EXIT key available in the Air Sync Remote Z app.

To get past the Screen-adjustment screen, connect a USB keyboard to your Z7+ and press the "ESC" key.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hi,

Unfortunately there is no EXIT key available in the Air Sync Remote Z app.

To get past the Screen-adjustment screen, connect a USB keyboard to your Z7+ and press the "ESC" key.

Thank you for your reply. I'll try that. Maybe a suggestion for the next update for the application could be to add that button on the application or remove the press exit key on that screen in the firmware.