Correct format for M3U/Playlist URL?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Greetings.

I recently picked up a Z7+ and it works well using a MAC address connection.

My current issue is with with attempting an M3U/Playlist connection. I'm sharing an account for a popular provider (whose name starts with "V") with my brother. He has a MAG box, so is using the MAC address connection. I've tried various versions of the Playlist and EPG URLs for this provider that are online, particularly the ones that seem to work for Perfect Player, and no joy. :frowning_face:

The best I can get is the "Connecting to V..." progress bar getting to ~ 90% and then an error from MOL about "Data (something... something...) not loaded".

I'm presuming it's appropriate to ask permission here before posting the URLs I've tried as they're provider specific, so please let me what further info I can provide in order to help you fine folks help me. :smiling_face:

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I didn't make the connection earlier although I'd read those threads, but is it possible that the error occurs because this provider uses a .gz for its EPG URL?

• Official Post

Edit: I didn't make the connection earlier although I'd read those threads, but is it possible that the error occurs because this provider uses a .gz for its EPG URL?

Just remove the .gz from the EPG URL and it should work

We'll try to add automatic .gz decompression to MOL in the August update

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Just remove the .gz from the EPG URL and it should work

We'll try to add automatic .gz decompression to MOL in the August update

Thanks for the suggestion... I'll give it a try tomorrow!

And thanks also for the info about the potential change in the August update... hopefully it will make things even easier/more straightforward. :smiling_face:

• I have a similar issue. Since upgrading from a Dreamlink T1 box where all my IPTV streams were working great, I have lost the ability to see 1 of them.

I tried using the Portal to set up the IPTV, it connects and I can see the EPG with all the VOD content, but no channels will stream.

I contacted the IPTV service and they said to a reset. I did a reset back to factory and tried again. Same problem. The other IPTV provider is working like a charm. No issues.

So I tried using the M3U option. Exactly the same issues as above.

Any ideas?