Wifi not working

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• My wifi stopped working altogether recently. After the recent update it would connect for about 10 min then disconnect and was really spotty. I would goto wifi under settings and see my network but it wouldn't connect. I would click "forget" and try to connect by entering the password but it would always say "connect fail".

I did a factory reset and since then I haven't been able to see any wifi networks. My router is fine, my phone and other computers around the house connect without any problem. I even brought the formuler in the same room as my router and tried using my phone as a hotspot but it doesn't find any networks under the wifi setting. The bluelight on the usb wifi dongle does blink when it's plugged in, and I tried switching USB ports but that didn't work.

I plugged in an ethernet cable from my modem and it works fine.

It seems like it just died completely? Any advice? Can I get a replacement? I haven't had this box for that long.

• Official Post

Please check following router settings.

1. Firewall: Is all open for your Box, porst etc.?

2. Firewall: Get the box ping from intern and extern network?

3. System: Router restart.

Box.

1. power off for few minutes.

2. If you use USB Wifi dongle reinsert again.

3. Check under Android if wifi is deactivated.

• My router settings are good. Besides my router settings wouldn't prevent my box from seeing the network. the Z7+ can't see any wifi networks at all. Even my mobile hotspot. It was working fine before the update and since then it has stopped.

I've tried steps under the box and it doesn't work. I've reinserted, tried both USB ports, and wifi under android is activated. It just seems dead.

• Official Post

Sounds like a problem with your USB WiFi adapter and not the Formuler box.

You should contact whoever sold you the wifi adapter for assistance or replacement instructions

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Sounds like a problem with your USB WiFi adapter and not the Formuler box.

You should contact whoever sold you the wifi adapter for assistance or replacement instructions

It was the adapter that came with the formuler box (w2). The box seems fine but the adapter formuler provided with it is dead. I bought it off a vendor from Amazon who said he doesn't have any replacements and since it's defective to contact the manufacturer directly.