July Update

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • New Beta 1.9.38 is released.

This release is a hotfix to address critical issues discovered after the official release last month.

Below are the patch notes:

• Additional patches made to 'Stuck-in-Standby' issue
    • Fixed "Can't record this stream" issue
    • Delayed auto-shutdown until in-progress Recording is completed
    • Remember subtitle preferences per-channel
    • General bug fixes and performance improvements
    • Improved Lithuanian translation
  • There is a little issue with the new feature "Remember subtitle preferences per-channel" The problem is when a channel has multiple subtitles, it changes to another subtitle language when you change to another channel or close MOL. For example: If I put the subtitle on Swedish and change to another channel and go back to the previous channel the subtitle will change to Finnish but if I put it on Finnish it will change to Swedish:D So it basically remembers the subtitles the other way around. All the channels that I have with multiple subtitles I have to put in Finnish so it remembers it in Swedish^^ Just to mention this only happens with multiple subtitles. It is not such a big issue, just a little bug fix could resolve the problem. Anyways this was really a smart feature that I was waiting for! Just wanted to let you guys know about it and I will continue to test the beta ;) Cheers!

• There is a little issue with the new feature "Remember subtitle preferences per-channel" The problem is when a channel has multiple subtitles, it changes to another subtitle language when you change to another channel or close MOL. For example: If I put the subtitle on Swedish and change to another channel and go back to the previous channel the subtitle will change to Finnish but if I put it on Finnish it will change to Swedish:D So it basically remembers the subtitles the other way around. All the channels that I have with multiple subtitles I have to put in Finnish so it remembers it in Swedish^^ Just to mention this only happens with multiple subtitles. It is not such a big issue, just a little bug fix could resolve the problem. Anyways this was really a smart feature that I was waiting for! Just wanted to let you guys know about it and I will continue to test the beta ;) Cheers!

Mevi Please PM me. Engineers need more details about the issue.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Also for me. Granted, I haven’t factory reset in a long time and I’m sure that would help a bit. I believe it’s happened with either MOL running live, or MOL being closed and out into standby from main android menu

• Still problems with subtitles on Swedish channels.. DVB- teletext subtitles support. When in the future can it be available? Or it’s imposible?

:(

Same channels are working great with subtitles on tvip-412...

• Stuck on Standby just happened. While Formuler Z7+ was on standby, I pressed the STB button on the remote to turn it on but nothing happened. I had to unplug the box then plug it to power on box. It's strange how this sometimes occurs when I didn't change anything. Maybe something triggers after while in standby that prevents it from powering up using the remote.

• Working ok for me now, no issues power on and records fine😀 1 suggestion il make is a option to add a few minutes start and end of programs been recorded as sometimes programs over run a minute or 2...

• Working ok for me now, no issues power on and records fine😀 1 suggestion il make is a option to add a few minutes start and end of programs been recorded as sometimes programs over run a minute or 2...

FYI I agree with you, but you can kinda already add time to the end. After pressing record (while watching a show), press record again and a menu comes up to add time. But it would be great if we could start earlier as you said. Ideally we can have an option by default to always as 5mins before and after the preset time.

• Hi SAM, hi All,

After beta version has been instaled the inicial bar is very slow, some times goes to menu settings and msg appears asking to see internet connections, but is everything ok with the provider. So, can I downgrade to v1.9.36? If yes, how can I do that?