WAY too many problems!!!

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • To start with, the idea and the concept of this box is magnificent. I wanted to love it, I wanted to use it.

First and foremost, the poor internet connectivity issues are a major problem.. MAJOR. You shouldn't have to get a dongle for 5g connectivity. It comes with a half working dongle at that which drops connection all the time. The lack of EPG support for xml.gz support is another downfall. I wasted money on a powerline adapter and then wasted more money on a USB to ethernet adapter only to find that the wiring in my house is apparently not optimal for the Powerline.

The reason I got the powerline and the adapter was because the speed on the box was horrible causing buffering that was beyond unnecessary and didn't occur throughout any other means. So I was going to use an hls proxy to speed things along.. Unbeknownst to me, that also didn't work... Go figure. Nothing has worked as it should with this box and it has been an extreme disappointment. I wish I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up on this because I really did want to enjoy it.

Are there currently any plans to add support for xml.gz? That would be it's one saving grace and I would hope that the support came sooner rather than later.