Buffer issues - How to solve ? Formuler z7+ Mytvonline

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, i've been using formuler iptv box's for a while and i never got problems with it, Mytvonline is just perfect!

I own a z+ and a z7+ and booth works great, but my z7+ after zapping through some channels it starts buffering every 5 seconds in any channel and the problem isnt the IPTV provider because it doesnt happen on my z+, and after a reboot on it things get better. What is causing this problem? How to solve it?

I have read some posts in the forum and people say this only happens with cable connection, wifi runs good. I never use WiFi in IPTV and usually cable connection is more stable.

Reggards

• I guess you have the latest fw and MOL version installed on your Z7+ and done factory reset?

What happens when you press Menu button for 2 sec. and close all unused tasks/apps (red button remove all)?

• I guess you have the latest fw and MOL version installed on your Z7+ and done factory reset?

What happens when you press Menu button for 2 sec. and close all unused tasks/apps (red button remove all)?

yes i've done a reset once and nothing change, updated yesterday to a beta version of MyTv Online and all is running good, today new version pop-up again, and im running v1.9.41 For iptv and firmware 1.2.28

thanks

• My is buffering after the last two Mytvonline official updates before that there was no buffering. I am on the official 1.9.42 It is not the IPTV Provider as I have three Provider all are buffing. I assume it is the Mytvonline app problem, please fix.

• i had big problems with my Z+ box but when i change my Ethernet cable from my router to box and insteed take it from my fibre box directly to the formuler box it disapear and the box works good now.

I dont know why it don't works good from my router now, when i bought my Z box i have it from router to the box and it was good.

• plugging the box directly to the internet? what do you mean?

I'll spend more money and buy an lan adapter. Maybe solve the problem... maybe not. i'm tired to search a resolution for this. So many people with this problems...this is ridiculous.