EPG not populated for 'catch-up' channels

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
Important:
Maintenance and Forum software upgrade tomorrow at 17:00 EU time (21.01.2020). Forum will be offline for few hours.
The next two days after the first maintenance, will follow few smaller with offline time.
Thank you for your understanding.
  • I took delivery of my Z7+ today and, on first impressions it performs well and I'm very happy with it. But I have found one strange issue on MYTVOnline that doesn't happen with other players.

I use Xtream-Editor to cut down and reorganise the huge playlist from my fabulous provider. It is Xtream Codes enabled, so I have created a API Line which then gives me a 'm3uplus' URL and EPG URL to enter into my player.

When I enter the URLs into Perfect Player and GSE, everything loads fine, I get a full EPG and am able to access catch-up shows in the Archive.

MYTV loads the modified playlist and downloads the EPG data no problem but on all of the channels where my provider has a catch-up archive available, the channel name has this [+] symbol after it and the EPG just displays "No information". With no EPG info, it also means I can't get to any catch-up content.

On the channels with no catch-up available, the EPG populates fine (except detailed programme info missing, which is a known bug).

Any idea why I am getting this issue only on MYTV and does anyone have any workarounds I could try?

Note: I have also tried adding a second XC portal with the unedited login details from my provider. This displays everything and I can access catch-up but it must default to a different output type (TS?) because I get much worse performance/buffering on Live TV compared to my modified playlist where output=HLS and plays flawlessly.

• I use Xtream-Editor to cut down and reorganise the huge playlist from my fabulous provider. It is Xtream Codes enabled, so I have created a API Line which then gives me a 'm3uplus' URL and EPG URL to enter into my player.

This is probably the source of the issue.

M3u mode in MOL is still being improved upon.

Catchup mode with M3u lists is not supported yet, but it will be in a future release.

Catchup is implemented with Stalker and XC API portals only right now.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.