Recording

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• hi all, I am having recording issues with my z7, I have been enjoying using the playback function on the EPG but that seems to be no more ( for whatever reason) so wasn't that bothered but I am struggling to get the box to record any more than a few minutes, any suggestions as to why this may be??

• Official Post

hi all, I am having recording issues with my z7, I have been enjoying using the playback function on the EPG but that seems to be no more ( for whatever reason) so wasn't that bothered but I am struggling to get the box to record any more than a few minutes, any suggestions as to why this may be??

Please try to reformat your USB. Keep in mind this will erase all contents from the storage device.

If that doesn't help, as the other user pointed out, if the stream is extremely unstable, the recording may stop.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.