Multiple M3U Portals?

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Is it possible to add more than one M3U Playlist 'portal' in MYO?

All except one of the empty Portal slots seem to be for MAC/XtreamCodes credentials. I have one M3U Playlist added and would like to add a backup second M3U from another provider in another portal.

Can this be done?

• Have 2 portal connections one using Mac address which is showing EPG and one using M3U detail connection, however I'm unable to view EPG can someone advise please?

• If you do some forum searching you’ll find that there are known bugs surrounding M3U + EPG data. The hope is it’ll be fixed in September update.

ps just to confirm, you did provide MUTVONLINE with a EPG URL along with your playlist URL right?

• If you do some forum searching you’ll find that there are known bugs surrounding M3U + EPG data. The hope is it’ll be fixed in September update.

ps just to confirm, you did provide MUTVONLINE with a EPG URL along with your playlist URL right?

Yeah entered both URL for Playlist and EPG

Some providers don't have seperate epg.

When i use a m3u in another addon i have epg without an extra epg line.

Why is this not possible in the mytvonline app?