TV Series playback issue

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I have a Z7+ box. Some of the TV series my IPTV provider offers do not play in MyTV Online.

As an example, there are five Viking series. Series 1,2,3 and 5 give the error message " Can't play this video. Please try again later". Bizarrely Series 4 plays OK.

My provider tells me all series play OK on other platforms. I can confirm this as I also use the service with VLC and Kodi on PC.

However I think MAG boxes may have a similar issue.

I installed the Kodi app on the Formuler Z7+ and loaded my suppliers zip file to enable their package. All the Viking series played OK through Kodi. So it's not a problem my supplier feels they should resolve.

Does this suggest there may be a codec issue in MyTv Online?

• just restart the box, i have this issue all the time. restarting seems to fix it, most of the time.

• This not the case here. The problem has been recognised as a box issue by all the users on the service. A similar issue has been identified with some MAG boxes. As the problem can be overcome by using a different player the provider feels no need to pursue it further.

It's a shame as I would prefer to use MyTV for all my requirements but that's the way it is.

• Official Post

This not the case here. The problem has been recognised as a box issue by all the users on the service. A similar issue has been identified with some MAG boxes. As the problem can be overcome by using a different player the provider feels no need to pursue it further.

It's a shame as I would prefer to use MyTV for all my requirements but that's the way it is.

Just enable the "External Video Player" option in the mytvonline settings and use mxplayer or VLC. No reason you need to stop using MOL

• Just enable the "External Video Player" option in the mytvonline settings and use mxplayer or VLC. No reason you need to stop using MOL

mine did not have either of those players, after i enabled external player, it just started playing using android built in player.

so i am guessing i have to install both these players, but then after that, how will i get to choose between the two?

thank you

• Official Post

mine did not have either of those players, after i enabled external player, it just started playing using android built in player.

so i am guessing i have to install both these players, but then after that, how will i get to choose between the two?

thank you

After you have installed some other players, you will be able to choose one of them from a popup window before the VOD starts.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.