Bad quality Subtitles problem.

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all, received my box today and ist perfect...fast...

Only problem i see for now is the VOD or Series subtitles, tryed befor update and wasnt to bad...(black INSIDE and white OUTSIDE) but after auto update My tv online ( the box asked to do it) on the description was written that was an improvement on subtitles encoding, so i was happy, maybe they fixed, they will be normal, only white i thought... but now they are WORST... MY GOODNESS... NOW THEY ARE WHITE INSIDE, BLACK OUTSIDE and Then full of white dots on outside... what is this and when it will be fixed?

• Hi all, received my box today and ist perfect...fast...

Only problem i see for now is the VOD or Series subtitles, tryed befor update and wasnt to bad...(black INSIDE and white OUTSIDE) but after auto update My tv online ( the box asked to do it) on the description was written that was an improvement on subtitles encoding, so i was happy, maybe they fixed, they will be normal, only white i thought... but now they are WORST... MY GOODNESS... NOW THEY ARE WHITE INSIDE, BLACK OUTSIDE and Then full of white dots on outside... what is this and when it will be fixed?

Known issue. Was patched and is being beta tested.

Official release next week.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Why don't you just use an external player instead?

Already try that, for example the newest version from MXPLAYER, but theres also bugs on Mxplayer when streaming something from internet,... if the connection is a litle week, mxplayer gives an error from streming from server problem and closes... and on MOL it just load again and continues....

• The problem isnt from the subtitle file, and also it isnt solved because there was no update like 175n told that would be. But i know what the problem is... the MTvOnline app, cant handle the subtitles if they are not FORCED SUB on MKV file... but its not possible to put them all forced...

So before the last update it would recognise the subtile normaly, now they had change something that it doesnt evad detects the collor or BOLD OR ITALIC and off course the FORCED OR NOT.

• Hi everyone... it is possible to have the update to the beta version? I am using the .43 version and as i saw, the update like 175n told, it will take longer to come... i wanted to test the new beta, if possible.:thumbup: