EPG synchronization

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi!

I've been using my Formuler 7+ these last few days.

One of the difficulties has to do with synchronizing the EPG info, with the real time.

As far as i can see, i can achieve that if i choose UTC, but such option does not exist.

Righ now, in Europe we are still in summer "time" and if i choose as Region and Area, Europe and London, the EPG gets offset by one hour.

So to get things right i had to choose as Region and Area, Atlantic and Azores.

In a month last Sunday of October we will be using winter time".

Then, probably i will have to change the Region and Area to Europe and London.

Wouldn't it be simpler if a simple UTC option, without summer and winter times existed ?

Or keeping the actual scheme, where the local time is right on the screen, but providing a field to declare a offset like -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3 hours, to be applied and sent to the apps ?

Regards. :)

• Manual EPG offset in MYTVOnline will be available in the upcoming software update.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hi my epg work when i Click on ok Button but when i Click epg i have no possibility to back in Time to watch tv or record . The epg write no information but when i Click ok i have epg informations do you help me ... Thank you