Recording only 1h even though having 1TB external USB

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi!

So when I want to record and press the red recording button the time that shows the recording time is limited to 1hour?? So I tried with a 32GB USB and nothing changed, and then I got a External USB Harddrive from Toshiba with 1TB. Still the same problem. My playlist is empty and the harddrive too. Please can you help me!!:(

• Hi!

When you press the record button without any EPG active, or with a program already started, you get the default 1 hour record time.

Press again the record button and change the end time as desired.

Regards.

• Hi,

When i click again on the button REC, the logo REC disappears. I don't have a window to adjust the hours.

:/

It's not when i record a program i'm seeing at he moment but when i program a record later in the day.

Another question: the playlist shows the records already made but can i see the records i've programmed (i.e not already done)?

Thanks

Z8 (Mac adress)

Edited once, last by hdr ().

• You the window to extend a recording is only available when a recording is actively occurring, I believe.

As for seeing what programs you’ve made in advance, I don’t think there’s a specific window for that.

• I guess you're right.

But i still don't explain the recording of only 1 hour when there is an EPG on a NTFS usb key.

For a show that’s on now or in future? For future, I believe this functionality is planned for a further software release.

• A show planned in future.

It's weird, i recorded 2 programs yesterday and one perfectly worked (1h39 mn) and not the other (stopped at 1h).

Z8 (Mac adress)

Edited once, last by hdr ().

• For the issue of extending time for a recording in the future, that feature does not (yet) exist. As for a recording failing to go the full time, there are a ton of reasons why this could happen, mainly due to the stream itself. And btw, recordings stopping early is a common occurrence. Don’t rely on recordings to work 100% of the time