Version firmware

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

My Z7+ had the firmware 1.2.28 et someone told me that the 1.2.34 is operationnal...

How could i injected it...?

And the new one change it something...?

Thanks, merci, and sorry for my english

• fingers crossed the tenda u12 drivers work

Yes. Please test it out. The sample we purchased was working, so you shouldn't have any issues.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• hello, i too have still s/w version 1.2.28

Since today i get a message dat there are 2 updates (firmaware & MOL?) waiting at settings icon

but as i try to launch those updates, a screen appears briefly with message downloading but disappears afther half a second

i tried to launch those updates after cold reboot but no updates are coming

how can i solve this update issue ?

• hello, i too have still s/w version 1.2.28

Since today i get a message dat there are 2 updates (firmaware & MOL?) waiting at settings icon

but as i try to launch those updates, a screen appears briefly with message downloading but disappears afther half a second

i tried to launch those updates after cold reboot but no updates are coming

how can i solve this update issue ?

can you post a short video of the issue?

one thing you can try to do is first update the Software Update app from the Market. Then open the update app again to receive the updates

• i think my description of my problem is very clear ?? no video acquired i assume ....

i repeat :

at the update icon (system settings) appears a red box with numer 2 in (meaning there are 2 updates waiting !)

when i try to download and install those updates by clicking on the update box-con ,

2 things happen : first "loading" and then briefly (1/2 second) downloading and returns immediately to the previous screen

Nothing happened , no updates loading ...

When i go to the market, and try to update the update app "Sw Update" , i get the following message :

Lib had stopped, open app again

so my system seems to be hanging regarding the update part ...

I feel myself more and more a test animal with all the pending problems with formuler Z7+

netflix app does not work properly, EPG does not work properly with MOL, update problem ...

Please solve this update problem as soon as possible

regards

• Did you change at the apps section in androis that the sw update app did not may have the "storage" permission?

• Think the tenda u12 has issues. If I reboot my box I have to unplug the device for it to find any WiFi

This issue was patched in today's firmware release.