Satellite Epg & Channel listing.

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Morning Guys,

Just received this box and not liking the Epg, is there a alternative?

Also the channel list is a mess ( Freeview UK) is there's way to tidy this up.

I must say I'm not very impressed at the moment, the layout is a bit like a 20£ receiver. This could be the way I have it set-up (I hope it is) Looking forward to your fed back and help.

Chris

Subject: EPG /Channellist

• Freesat UK setup is awful. Use channel editor and move the channels in the order you want. Epg you have to run manually every few days. Go into epg, press yellow for express epg and choose xmltv then choose UK freesat. Good luck

• Hello,

I must agree with Joker7. I have bought 2 pieces of this box and I dislike the EPG and channel list. Do you plan some updates of this?

• Hello,

I must agree with Joker7. I have bought 2 pieces of this box and I dislike the EPG and channel list. Do you plan some updates of this?

A little slow in answering this "Mr Formuler" - I feel we are testers of this box. Should have saved my money and not bothered with this one .... The satelite side is pants and really needs lots of work...

• Freesat UK setup is awful. Use channel editor and move the channels in the order you want. Epg you have to run manually every few days. Go into epg, press yellow for express epg and choose xmltv then choose UK freesat. Good luck

I just get service not available when I try xmltv am I missing something...