MyTvOnline needs MAC adress registered

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello!

I start my journey in this forum, to find answer to failed connection in my URL list, using MyTvOnline.
    In another device, with S**** IPTV app, I had to upload the list and regist the MAC adress.

My question is if I need to regist, the MAC adress "from" MyTvOnline to get the connection.

Thank you.

Formuler Z7+

• Hello!

I start my journey in this forum, to find answer to failed connection in my URL list, using MyTvOnline.
    In another device, with S**** IPTV app, I had to upload the list and regist the MAC adress.

My question is if I need to regist, the MAC adress "from" MyTvOnline to get the connection.

Thank you.

Mytvonline is better than smartiptv.

I suggest to use mytvonline.

You can use macadres or m3u link with mytvonline 😀

• Hello!

Thank you.

Hi Guy,

A portal url is enough. You go to Menu/ Portals / +Edit Portal / Edit / fill in the fields and don't forget to chek "Login Required".
    That's all