While watching tv, it often looks like someone changes channel (i reloads, banner appears en channel starts back few seconds rewinded)

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • HI all,

i don't know if someone has the same issue,

but when i am watching tv, it often look like if someon touched the remote and zapped to the channel.

Banner appeard again, and the channels starts buffering en starts a few seconds back.

it happens really often, and hope someone can tell me if its the Z7+? and how to fix it?

thanks!

• Does it zap to another channel?

It can be a lot of issues from your side or your provider. It can also probably be a disconnect to the server.

There are a lot of bad providers out there, if it happens quite often I would suggest that you try another provider.

I don't think it has anything to do with the box.

• Then your provider has backup streams in his portal, if the first stream is not working well, in his panel the second stream url takes stream one over. If stream 2 is 10 second more delayed as stream 1 i looks likes your stream is looping.

But its not, it switching between 1,2,3 maybe 4 backup streams in your providers panel