Recording issue.

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Trying to record two shows one is 09:00-10:05 and the other is 10:00-11:05.

I have a five minutes conflicts. How can I change the duration of recording before the recording starts. Is this possible ?

• Will you be home at this time? Or you want to setup recordings in advance ? If you’re home it can be done (but you’ll miss 5mins of one of the shows). If you’re doing it in advance, not sure. Trial an error is my suggestion!

• I’ll be away. :( can’t seem to find any info about changing the start and end time.

That would be a nice feature since a lot of tv shows now add the extra five minutes to show what happened in the previous episode.

• The devs I believe are working updating this feature so that you can manually set start and end time.

Right now, if you’re watching a channel, press record and then record again. A menu will pop up, and then press the ‘right arrow’. Doing this will add time to the recording.

• The devs I believe are working updating this feature so that you can manually set start and end time.

Right now, if you’re watching a channel, press record and then record again. A menu will pop up, and then press the ‘right arrow’. Doing this will add time to the recording.

Thanks! hope so!!

I know about pressing record twice for the duration recording but I won't be here and will miss recording one show :(