Recording does not work after firmaware update

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Last night I updated the firmware. Now recording doesn't work at all. When I press the record button, it doesn't register anything. If I double press the record button it does take a screenshot.

I have tried taking out the SD card and rebooting and replacing the card. Still does not work.

• Funnypeter

Changed the title of the thread from “Recording no like get works after firmaware update” to “Recording does not work after firmaware update”.
  • Replaced SD card with another and it worked. Strange since they are both brand new and the other was working until the update. Maybe it corrupted the card in the process of updating. Next time I'll remove the media before a firmware update.

• Replaced SD card with another and it worked. Strange since they are both brand new and the other was working until the update. Maybe it corrupted the card in the process of updating. Next time I'll remove the media before a firmware update.

format the SD card. Same happened to me when I updated mytvonline.

• SAM

Set the Label from Help to Solved