Wish List / MyTVOnline

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi All,

Many of you have a wish. Lets put everything together and post your wish. I will add them in the list:

1. Fix issues with TimeShift and HD and FHD Channels. Sound doesn't stop playing when video is on pause
    2. Custom names for channels
    3. Custom sorting of channels in favorite section
    4. Record programs even when they not from same channel (Keep in mind, there must be no overlap)
    5. Be able to set a delay of the teletext sutitles and for MOL to remember each channels subtitle
    6. The view type of VOD & TV Series. Currently it shows the content horizontal. It would be nice if you can change this to vertical or like Kodi.
    7. sound delay if sound is furter then video
    8. Record episodes series. Without manual add series in record
    9. an format app or format option for an sd card so you can use an sdcard for recording and or more space.
    10. Wish for fix quick the audio problem! But i hope its fixed on de z8 for everyone they buy it but i think its not! Broken Google IEC61937 on hisilicon
    11. Be able to add multiple M3U portals
    12. Android Tv, and Apple TvOs design
    13. Resume recording when channel goes down and come up again
    14. HDMI CEC support!. the autoframerate
    15. Show clearly if the menu Ethernet cable the box is in static Ip or dynamic IP (i have my on static Ip, but when i go there it´s difficult to understand the chosen one)
    16. Will it be possible to add the 1920/1080 24hz resolution? It will be much appreciated particularly for VOD.
    17. Customization options for the launcher.
    18. Manual add seconds/minutes before recording and after recording
    19. Bring PlayTime Limit back
    20. Manual set timer to record a channel
    21. Seeing info of VOD Streams like for example 1920*1080 25fps if it's possible.
    22. Make the Time Shift blue line smaller. less space on the screen. just a small line. And remove after x sec.
    23. Add Record catch-up channels.
    24. Turn on automatically the box (from standby) to record scheduled programs and turn off the box when finished (into standby).
    25. Will it be possible to have an auto optimization of the buffer depending on the stream broadcast?
      I'm not sure but it seems the app iptv smarters pro does that.
    26. load the EPG data for our favourites list before any other set of channels.

Edited 23 times, last by 160bpma ().

• 160bpma

Changed the title of the thread from “Wish List” to “Wish List MyTVOnline”.
  • Currently, when recording and the channel goes out or begins to buffer the z7+ stops recording.

I think it’s a good idea to let it keep recording as the channel will comeback.

What everyone thinks of this??

• 160bpma

Changed the title of the thread from “Wish List MyTVOnline” to “Wish List / MyTVOnline”.
  • SAM

- Show clearly if the menu Ethernet cable the box is in static Ip or dynamic IP (i have my on static Ip, but when i go there it´s difficult to understand the chosen one)

- Don´t stop recording when channel goes out or begins to buffering.

Thanks

Mike 8)

• Another suggestion: could it be possible to have the resolution of replay and VOD when it's playing?

We can see it live (info) but not for replay and VOD if i am not wrong.

Thanks

Z8 (Mac adress)

• Another suggestion: could it be possible to have the resolution of replay and VOD when it's playing?

We can see it live (info) but not for replay and VOD if i am not wrong.

Thanks

You want record the info that you can see live when you play a VOD ?