Many of you have a wish. Lets put everything together and post your wish. I will add them in the list:
- Fix issues with TimeShift and HD and FHD Channels. Sound doesn't stop playing when video is on pause
- Custom names for channels
- Custom sorting of channels in favorite section
- Record programs even when they not from same channel (Keep in mind, there must be no overlap)
- Be able to set a delay of the teletext sutitles and for MOL to remember each channels subtitle
- The view type of VOD & TV Series. Currently it shows the content horizontal. It would be nice if you can change this to vertical or like Kodi.
- sound delay if sound is furter then video
- Record episodes series. Without manual add series in record
- an format app or format option for an sd card so you can use an sdcard for recording and or more space.
- Wish for fix quick the audio problem! But i hope its fixed on de z8 for everyone they buy it but i think its not! Broken Google IEC61937 on hisilicon
- Be able to add multiple M3U portals
- Android Tv, and Apple TvOs design
- Resume recording when channel goes down and come up again
- HDMI CEC support!. the autoframerate
- Show clearly if the menu Ethernet cable the box is in static Ip or dynamic IP (i have my on static Ip, but when i go there it´s difficult to understand the chosen one)
- Will it be possible to add the 1920/1080 24hz resolution? It will be much appreciated particularly for VOD.
- Customization options for the launcher.
- Manual add seconds/minutes before recording and after recording
- Bring PlayTime Limit back
- Manual set timer to record a channel
- Seeing info of VOD Streams like for example 1920*1080 25fps if it's possible.
- Make the Time Shift blue line smaller. less space on the screen. just a small line. And remove after x sec.
- Add Record catch-up channels.
- Turn on automatically the box (from standby) to record scheduled programs and turn off the box when finished (into standby).
- Will it be possible to have an auto optimization of the buffer depending on the stream broadcast?
I'm not sure but it seems the app iptv smarters pro does that.
- load the EPG data for our favourites list before any other set of channels.