EPG No Information

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

On my Z7+, when I go into the EPG the current hour line has NO INFORMATION in most of the Channels. I can only get the information to load either when I select a channel or move to the next upcoming show then and only then the EPG fully loads for that chanel only.

Also sometimes when I try to select any chanel the channels do not load. I can only resolve this by force closing the MyTVOnline App and restarting the app.

Please assist with these problems, what should I do to fix?

Kind regards,

Omkar Balgobin

• I’ve got the epg issue on my box. Although there’s been huge gains in EPG performance over last 6 months, I still only get about 40-70% of my channels having their epg info loaded automatically, and then the remainder only show up if I click on the actual channel.

• This really sucks, because I have another brand box that uses the same IPTV service both and MAC Subscriptions however, the other box works fine the EPG loads good and quick.

So its definitely a Dremlink z7+ related issue and not a IPTV Service issue.

OB