MyTVOnline VOD problem

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Good evening,
    I have a problem with Formuler Z7 + and MyTVOnline.
    When I start a VOD movie, everyone gets the message "Can not play this file, try again later".
    If I load from my provider but a M3U list of films, the film will be played.
    Also, other androit devices work with VOD at this provider.
    So far, it had always worked with the Z7 +.
    Have also ever loaded the factory settings.
    Can someone help ?
    Thanks Dietmar

• Official Post

Hi Dietmar,

if i understand correctly. You have subscription, one with MAC (Stalker) and get this message and second with M3U list but without this message, right?

Does this happens with all VOD Videos or only with few? What says your provider?

• Hi Sam,

i have the same problem. I have a list from a iptv provider. When i watch a VOD from the m3u list it works, but when i want to watch a VOD form the MYTVonline app through the portal, no one VOD is working. When i use the MYTVonline app with the m3u playlist function the VODs works.

Could you help me?

Thank you.

• Official Post

Hi Sejmolino,

i would help if i can but i really don`t know why this happens on your side. Did you try to factory reset the box and install MOL again, new fresh install?

• I have seen this myself when connecting to an XC server, and I have been told the provider that it is a problem with certain versions of XC at the server end of things. This typically only happens when connecting via the XC API either via MAC or the API URL.

On E2 based machines accessing a XC server via say Suls or Jedi or XC-Plugin there is provision for the user to tick a box for "All VOD Types" (or words to that effect), which has the effect of working around the problem, but I do not know enough about MTVOL to know what to suggest other than to use a m3u when wishing to watch problematic VOD content.

• Official Post

Hi Sam,

i have the same problem. I have a list from a iptv provider. When i watch a VOD from the m3u list it works, but when i want to watch a VOD form the MYTVonline app through the portal, no one VOD is working. When i use the MYTVonline app with the m3u playlist function the VODs works.

Could you help me?

Thank you.

Can you describe what you see on the screen when the VOD is not working?

Also, have you tried to enable the external VOD player option in the MOL settings?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hi,

i know whats the problem but i cant find a solution to bring it to work.

I am using the Xtream-Editor and the problem is when i put the normal url link in the settings of xtream-editor the VODs works with the mytvonline app, but the Catch Up function doesnt. And if i change the url link in xtream-editor to the MA* Portal link from my iptv provider, the Catch up funktion work but the VODs not. So i have to choose either to watch VOD or to have Catch up.

Thank you !

in German:
    ich verwende den xtream-editor. Da habe ich für die mytvonline app ein MA* line hinzugefügt. bei den Einstellungen habe ich den normalen link eingefügt und das dann mit der mytvonline app verbunden. Wenn ich dann die app starte funktionieren die VODs normal und alles ist gut, aber die Catch Up funktion geht nicht. Wenn ich dann im xtrem-editor in den einstellungen den link mit dem MA* portal link austausche, geht die Catch Up funktion aber die VODs nicht. Kennt irgendwer die lösung damit beides funktioniert oder gibt es nur ein entweder oder ?

Danke EUCH !

* = G