Resolution 1280 Mytvonline?

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

I noticed on a channel on my provider when i pressed the info button on the remote that it was current showing that channel in 1280x720 resolution.

When i then switched to my phone and perfect player same channel is showing the correct resolution who is 1920x1080.

Another box switched to apple tv4 same provider and channel also says 1920x1080

Is there some settings in mytvonline that i have missed? Or some kind of bug if the channel isn't going in correct resolution. :/

• Are you using the same playlist in MYTVOnline and Perfect Player?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Same playlist all players.

My box is setup on 1080p 50hz so i can't find any wrong settings in video settings, but still mytvonline shows 1280 in resulution on some channels who works in 1920 with same provider on others devices.

• Same playlist all players.

My box is setup on 1080p 50hz so i can't find any wrong settings in video settings, but still mytvonline shows 1280 in resulution on some channels who works in 1920 with same provider on others devices.

Please show where you are seeing the resolution info in the other players

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.